- 2. A popular food item of Bihar, made up of baked salted wheat flour cake filled with sattu and some special spices
- 4. Any substance consumed to provide nutritional support to the body
- 5. A fermented crepe made from rice batter and black lentils. It is a staple dish.
- 7. A popular dessert made from ball-shaped dumplings of chhena. The present-day states of Odisha and West Bengal are claimed to be the birthplace of the dish.
- 1. The staple diet of most of the human population, originated in Peru. Also caused Irish famine, the Great Hunger mass starvation disease
- 3. Is a kind of noodle soup common among the Monpa tribe of Arunachal Pradesh
- 6. Narrow strip of dried dough
- 7. A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of ingredients required