- 2. A city in Greece founded by the ancient Macedonians. It was the seat of Alexander the Great.
- 5. One of the oldest monastery in Spiti.
- 6. A range of mountains in western India. The highest peak is Guru Shikhar.
- 7. An ancient city of central India, on the eastern bank of the Kshipra River
- 1. A village in northern Karnataka, on the banks of the Tungabhadra river in India,located within the ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara empire.
- 3. Caves represents the epitome of Indian rock cut architecture excavated out of the vertical face of the Charanandri hills.
- 4. An ancient university in India. The name is a Sanskrit word that means giver of knowledge.