- 2.The Karnataka sanctuary gets its name from a river which passes through it.
- 5.A game reserve until 1965, the Adilabad-based tiger reserve has a rich cover of dry deciduous and teak forests.
- 6.Over hundreds of native and 60 odd species of birds flock at this Kerala bird sanctuary in Kozhikode district.
- 7.Located in Nizamabad district of Andhra Pradesh, this animal abode was constructed in 1931 by the Nizam.
- 1.The national park is named after one of the plants at the mangrove called Sundari.
- 3.Located in Kalahandi district of Odisha, the spotted deer, sambar and black panther are the park’s main attraction.
- 4.Established in 1955, this park garnered attention for its conservation of the swamp deer or barasingha.
- 8.It is the sole natural habitat of the one-horned rhinos in India.